Multi-platinum selling and chart topping rock band NICKELBACK set to embark on a massive European tour in 2018.
Rock icons Nickelback will kick off their massive ‘Feed the Machine’ Tour in in Spring 2018. The band will hit arenas in cities across the UK, including a date at Birmingham Genting Arena on 10th May, with their biggest and boldest production yet.
Genting Arena have kindly provided a superb prize – the kind that money can’t buy – A pair of tickets to watch the whole of Nickelback’s set from the side of the stage on Thursday 10th May. There’s also a runner up prize of a pair of standing tickets for the same Birmingham show.
Tickets are still available for the show. Further details and bookings can be made here.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the question below and enter your email address.
Closing date is midnight (GMT) on Sunday 29th April.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Please note that these tickets are provided subject to The Ticket Factory’s usual ticket terms and conditions. You should be able to attend the show in Birmingham. Any travel / parking / accommodation costs are not included with the prizes.
Competition Details for entrants
By entering the Competition, you will have the chance of winning A pair of stage side tickets to watch Nickelback at Genting Arena on 10th May (1st Prize) or A pair of standing tickets to watch Nickelback at Genting Arena on 10th May (runner up prize) . The competition will run from 20-29 April 2018. Entries must be received by midnight 29 April. The winner will be drawn on Monday 30th April 2018 at 9.00am and winners will be contacted at the latest by Wednesday 2nd May 2018.
By entering your details you agree to Midlands Rocks providing NEC Group with your contact details for event reference purposes if you are the winner or runner up.
By entering your details and clicking ‘opt in’, you will be indicating you also consent for The NEC Group and its brands* to market their products and services to you.
Winners are asked to arrive at the venue box office anytime after 5pm on the night of the show with a form of photo ID. Their name will be on the guestlist.
NEC Group Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, (National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT. (“we”, “us” or “our”) as more particularly described in the competition details (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prize described in the Competition Details (“the Prize”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Entering your details at, or completing and returning a reply card to the location specified in the Competition Details will automatically enter you in the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all EU residents over 18 with the exception of NEC Group employees, and those of its associated companies and agents and their families and friends and is limited to one (1) entry per person. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prize.
- Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
- One entrant will be selected at random for the first prize and One entrant will be selected at random for the runner up prize, as the winner and runner up on the date set out in the Competition Details.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, or proof of posting as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition or any other reason whatsoever.
- If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that we may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by us or our agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details the Prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and the Prize cannot be transferred to a third party.
- By entering the competition you agree to us holding and using your contact information to contact you (i) about the results of Competition; and (ii) with details of events, products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal data to contact you with information about goods products or services, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The tickets provided to the Winners are provided in accordance with the terms of the competition and are not for resale. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the event where the Promoter believes these terms and conditions, together with the Promoter’s standard ticketing terms and conditions have not been complied with. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend all or any of its draws at any time without notice.
- If the event is cancelled, the promoter will use their reasonable endeavours to allocate alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.
The National Exhibition Centre Limited, The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT. Registered in England with Company Number 0097939. VAT Number 670 3116 63.
*The National Exhibition Centre Limited operates using the trading names NEC Group, the NEC, the ICC, the Genting Arena, the Barclaycard Arena, Amadeus, The Ticket Factory, NEC Group International, Amplify, Eight Feet Tall and MemoryHaus.
Midlands Rocks will delete all personal data after the event (10th May).