On the back of new album A Place Where There’s No More Pain
Brooklyn’s legendary LIFE OF AGONY have announced a seven date UK tour in September kicking off at Norwich Waterfront on the 15th taking in Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Glasgow, Birmingham and finishing up at The Electric Ballroom in London on the 23rd !
Says bassist Alan Robert: “With the new record finally out and all the excitement surrounding ‘A Place Where There’s No More Pain’ from our friends in the U.K., heading back there this September to play new music is going to be absolutely killer. We haven’t visited some of the cities on this run in over a decade… and it’s been WAY too long!”
Life of Agony: September 2017
- 15th Norwich – Waterfront
- 16th Manchester – Gorilla
- 18th Nottingham – Rescue Rooms
- 19th Newcastle – Institute
- 20th Glasgow – The Garage
- 21st Birmingham – O2 Institute 2
- 23rd London – Electric Ballroom
LIFE OF AGONY’s 5th studio album, A Place Where There’s No More Pain, their first in 12 years was released recently worldwide on Napalm Records to critical acclaim!
Produced by Matt Brown & Life Of Agony and mastered by Ted Jensen (Alice in Chains, Machine Head, Deftones), the drive and intensity these ten blistering new tracks possess, surpass all expectations that built up in the past 12 years – a cathartic Sturm & Drang experience for the listener that matches the ferocity of River Runs Red with gut wrenching rock melodies. Raging guitar riffs, heartfelt lyrics and killer grooves mark the return of LOA’s signature sound and turn A Place Where There’s No More Pain into a passionate, soul-searching affair.
The worldwide music press celebrates A Place Where There’s No More Pain and says:
- “One of the Most Anticipated Albums of the Year!” – Rolling Stone
- “Life Of Agony’s return is set to blow you away!” – Kerrang!
- “One of the best rock albums of the year!” – Stencil Magazine
- “Life of Agony have reinvented themselves and returned with A Place Where There’s No More Pain, an alternative hard rock record that features the group’s strongest material since their debut!” – Revolver Magazine
- “Comeback Album of the Year? Very well possible!” – Metal Hammer Germany
- “A true return to form which will satisfy the hunger of their loyal fanbase whilst recruiting newbies along the way. It’s great to have them back!” – Vive Le Rock
LIFE OF AGONY emerged from the New York music scene in the early ’90s with one of the most distinctive sounds in its genre. Best known for its 1993 metal/crossover debut River Runs Red, the band instantly built a die-hard, cult following. For over two decades, the group toured relentlessly all over the world, sharing stages with the biggest names in rock, including Metallica, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Foo Fighters, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. After the much-praised Ugly (1995), LIFE OF AGONY opted for a highly energetic alternative rock approach on Soul Searching Sun (1997) and Broken Valley (2005) – the latter produced by Greg Fidelman (Slipknot, Metallica). LIFE OF AGONY has sold over one million albums to date.
For More Info Visit: